Opportunities for meaningful careers in the fields of addiction services are available right here in Chautauqua County.
Local agencies are often seeking caring, capable individuals with the necessary credentials to work in addiction prevention, treatment, recovery, or harm reduction.
Not only can career opportunities in these fields be found locally, but the educational paths to obtain the necessary degrees and credentials are also close to home. Certifications and degrees for the professions listed below can be obtained within Chautauqua County. Click on the links for more information.
- Prevention practitioner (Credentialed Prevention Professional / Credentialed Prevention Specialist)
- Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC)
- Social worker
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Certified Recovery Peer Advocate (CRPA)
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)/Paramedic
In addition to these programs offered within Chautauqua County, other degree and certification programs are available in the wider region.
Financial resources are available to make these opportunities attainable for anyone with the skills, compassion, and interest needed to help combat addiction in Chautauqua County.
Links to addiction services employers in Chautauqua County can be found here.